The goal is to create an “emotional” brand to capture market share of the un-cultivated, but fastest growing segment – rechargeable batteries. Establish hip, emotional branding to appeal to “the unplugged generation”- generation x/y consumers whose consumption of wireless devices fuel the electronics superhighway. Two-tiered brand launch put in motion to first secure trade commitments, and then drive consumer demand.
Consumer: “Who’s Got Juice?” / “For the Unplugged Generation” Trade: “The Freshtronic Revolution” / “Squeeze the Most out of Your Electronics”
- Logo Design: hip-hop look with edgy, techno-feel
- Battery Design: vibrant purple, red and green colors
- Packaging Design: pillow-pack “juice pouches” (vs. traditional blister card design)
- Product Naming: Juice REFRESH‘ / Juice RUSH‘
Consumer Launch Lebron James (NBA rookie-of-the-year) Promotional Contract secured…
- Website: Juice sponsored 3-point interactive shoot-out game on www.lebronjames.com
- TV: LeBron James appears in 1st national :30 TV spot for Juice batteries
- Packaging: Limited edition Juice Lebron James packaging with VIP card for website
- E-commerce: exclusivity to sell Juice batteries at Lebron James store on website
- Live Appearance: Co-presenter of $100,000 donation to AIDS charities at Juice-sponsored MTV Video Music Awards (pre-show) VIP party
- CAVS signage: on-court rotational signage, press room banner, jumbo-tron ad replays
- NASCAR sponsorship: Elliot Sadler “M&Ms” car quarter panel associate sponsorship
- ASA sponsorship: Zach Niessner sports complete Juice-branded car design
Trade Launch (Consumer Electronics Show (CES) / Las Vegas)
- Collateral: Dimensional Juice brochure in shape of the Juice “pillow-pack” packaging.
- Press kit: Four-panel, 4-Color, 4-Press Releases, Interactive business card CD
- Press Invitation: Battery tubes include invite strip and battery-shaped stress relievers
- Print Advertising: Full-page ads in leading trade publications w/additional show distribution
- Outdoor: Billboard designed and strategically placed by the Las Vegas Airport
- Plasma Screens: Animated :15 promotional spot appear on 10 plasma screens at the show
- Web Site: Design includes flash animation, collateral downloads and brand profiles
- Trade media exposure secured: E-Gear, Dealerscope, Wholesale Resource, Twice, etc.
- Consumer media secured: ESPN, MTV, USA Today, Brand Week, Ad Age, National Public Radio, ESPN Magazine, Twist, Popular Photography, Into Tomorrow Radio, etc.